Foundation Data Model (FDM)
The Workday Foundation Data Model (FDM) is a multi-dimensional data structure that serves as the backbone for transaction processing and reporting done within Workday.
The PeopleSoft Dept/Proj Crosswalk to Workday FDM Values is a point in time that only references what PeopleSoft departments converted to Workday cost centers. It should not be used as a guide for any current Workday transactions. Please reference the UCF Extract Cost Centers Report in Workday to determine correct related worktags.
- PeopleSoft Dept/Proj Crosswalk to Workday FDM Values
- Crosswalk of PeopleSoft to Workday Ledger Accounts
- Workday Spend and Revenue Categories
- Crosswalk of Expense Items to Spend Categories to Workday Ledger Accounts
Helpful Links and Resources
- Common Financial Reports
- How to Use the Workday Report Crosswalk
- Import Accounting Journal – Decentralized Accounting Journal
- Decentralized Budget EIB Template
- Import Accounting Journal – Central Finance
- Budget Planning and Analysis
- Budget Model Redesign Initiative
- Composite Fringe Benefit Rates
- Financial Reporting & General Accounting
- UCF Expenditure Guidelines
- PeopleSoft to Workday Terminology
New Org Worktag Templates
The worktag templates are used when requesting a new organization worktag value for a specific worktag in Workday. There is a template for each organization worktag that a user will need in creating a new worktag value for the following worktags: Cost Center, Designation, Activity, Financial Initiative, Financial Site, Fund, Program Code and Gift.
Please use all templates to attach to a Workday Help Case assigned to “FDM”.
- New Activity Request_Template
- New Cost Center Request_Template
- New Designation Request_Template
- New Financial Initiative Request_Template
- New Financial Site Request_Template
- New Fund Request_Template
- New Gift Request_Template
- New Program Request_Template
The other template (Related Change Worktag Requests Template) is for all users making a request to change the related values on these organization worktags: Cost Center, Designation and Gifts.
*All templates can also be located in the FDM Dashboard in Workday under the “Resources” section.